Delete a Cync or C by GE device by navigating to either the Settings Menu in the Cync app.
NOTE: When deleted from the Cync app, devices will automatically factory reset if they are connected via Bluetooth. If the device is connected via Wi-Fi or disconnected at the time its deleted from your app, it will need to be factory reset manually to re-set up. All settings for the device will be lost when factory reset.
- Tap Settings in the top left corner of the app homes screen.
- Select Room and Devices.
- Select the Room your device is assigned to.
- Select View Devices.
- Swipe through the devices assigned to that room until you find the device you want to edit.
- Tap the Edit button under the device image.
- Scroll down and tap Delete Device.
Tip: You can also access settings from by selecting the gear icon in the upper right corner of the Room and Group control screens. This will take you directly to that Room or Groups settings section.